Monday, March 23, 2009

Dev Program Update

So I got home from work this afternoon and had an email in my in box from Apple about the iPhone Developer Program.
In reviewing your enrollment status, we noticed that we are waiting for documentation from you in order to complete the identity verification for your iPhone Developer Program enrollment request. To proceed with your enrollment, fax the requested documentation to blah, blah, blah...
If you have already faxed the requested documentation, please contact us.
Yeah... So I sent them an email saying that I've already sent it to them three times - once last week and twice today (the first fax was at "normal" resolution - 200x100 dpi - so I sent it again at "fine" - 200x200). I just hope they received it, they process it, and we move on it. There are a couple of things I still need to work on for doing beta programs and such, so there are things I can be learning about once it's processed.
So anyway, now I get to wait - some more.