Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What This Blog's About

So here is the ubiquitous first post about what this blog will cover. I own a company called Otto Von Productions, Inc. based in Centennial, Colorado (south Denver). I've changed the business over to author entertainment software for mobile devices (read "games for iPhone" :). I'm working through the maze that is Apple's Developer Program and will occasionally post up some info about that as well as posts about the games I'm writing, what the thoughts are about them, etc. so people can see the development process writ small.
I will likely keep posts about development projects in the works more private until the games are completed and submitted to Apple, but then I'll open them up for everyone to read through. I hope that it will provide some kind of help to developers of mobile software as other blogs have been to me.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment