Friday, April 10, 2009

Tired of Waiting

I finally got tired of waiting and found a way to contact Apple about my enrollment status. They've made some upgrades to the site over the past couple of months and added some things, apparently. :) Anyway, I've sent in a request to find out what's up as it's now been 15 days since I got the phone call about my approval (and almost 4 weeks since my submission). Wow - this is a bit surprising that it's taking this long. I'm guessing that the email I was supposed to receive from Apple got lost in the ether somewhere.
I'm hoping that we can get this sorted out. It's a good thing I didn't try to do this after I had completed the game - I'd be pulling my hair out. :) Since I'm still in development, it's not a HUGE problem, but I do have a lot to learn about submitting through the App Store and getting beta users hooked up.
So, hopefully more news later.