Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wiki Madness too!

One of the things that I'm loving about the wiki is that I'm able to post up ideas as I have them without having to have a notebook around or anything. I can just head over, type up some concepts/capture some ideas and then close it out. There is so much that will take time to flesh out that it's nice to be able to take a few minutes when my schedule permits to add to it. And because I can add a hyperlink in articles I write to non-existent articles I can quickly find the articles/concepts that I haven't yet documented. It's really helping me figure out what still needs to be worked on and what's mostly complete. And, whatever I work on now becomes the basis for the wiki for players of the game. I have to say that I think it was perhaps the best idea I've had in a while. :)
Now that I'm done preening, it's back to work. ;)