Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally Working

The rabbit holes I went down were for naught. I found a much easier way to do what I wanted to do - presentModalViewController. I had been trying to hide the tab bar and swap the views and a whole lot of other rigamarole trying to get a very simple concept working. And one that I had seen other applications use before.
Regardless, it's all done and working now. I need to add a page with some verbiage about the game and the types of magic and such, but the main flow is in, working, and looking reasonably good. It just took a different Google search to find the answers I was looking for. :)
*sigh* I guess a good night's sleep really did help rejuvenate and restore.