Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gettin' 'er done!

After I completed the basic game play last night on trivia with the canned data I started working on getting it to work with 'live-like' data from the website. It's been a little slower than I hoped, but I've been getting the XML parsing integrated pretty well into the application. By the time I'm done, I'll have likely doubled the app size. :) This morning's going to be spent trying to get it to download the XML from the web and then get the parsing started. I've got plans for the afternoon, so I won't likely get back to this until tonight at the earliest.
I'm just liking how things are starting to come together and seeing hourly progress has been a wonderful change from the hours of beating my head against the wall. :)